International Tax and Trust Planning

The firm advises non-United States Resident Aliens when investing in the United States, immigrating to the United States, or providing for their children who are U.S. citizens or Residents. The practice includes foreign corporation and foreign trust planning. The firm also advises U.S. citizens who conduct business in foreign jurisdictions in relation to tax aspects of foreign corporations, partnerships or foreign joint ventures. The firm advises U.S. citizens in relation to compliance with proper disclosure of foreign accounts and foreign assets, along with representing the taxpayer with the Internal Revenue Service in relation to undisclosed offshore accounts and assets associated with Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Procedure.

For more information, we welcome you to contact OHD.